Hello There!

I’m @alphapapa. I am superstraight and would describe myself as a tech enthusiast, gamer, and audiophile.

I created this forum so supersexuals can have a space to communicate and have serious conversations without being censored like reddit and other liberal controlled social media platforms have done so far. I hope you enjoy it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello, thanks alfapapa for reating this forum. Now we need more S+ brothers and sisters to join us.
I’m a father, a husband and I love traveling, history, books, tv shows and movies. And drinking with my friends :beers::grin::+1:

6 Likes

Hey Alpha, thanks for making this forum! It’s hella dope and definitely worth being in :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Which headphones do you use?

1 Like

Several! Primarily Beyerdynamic. I own:

DT 770 Pro 250 Ohm
DT 770 Edition 600 Ohm (extremely rare)
DT 990 Pro 250 Ohm

I owned and later sold the DT 1990 Pro

I also own several models from Sennheiser, Philips, Koss and some others I am forgetting about. I have used and tried many many more at friends houses and audio expos.

1 Like

Thanks for the shopping list. The DT 990 Pro 250 Ohm looks super sexy.

They’re a bit bright sounding (shrill highs if you’re sensitive to that) and you’ll need a good amp for them. They are also open back, meaning they leak sound by design. This improves the sound stage. I know a couple hobbyist places I could point you at if you want to look more into info about it.

I’m starting to wonder if this place needs an off topic section now!

1 Like

Yeah, I would appreciate your recommendations. And I think a casual corner is a good idea!

Oh God… Don’t ask. :wink: LOL Jk.

2 Likes